Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hot Shirt: Ferris Bueller's Day Off's Abe Froman the Sauasage King of Chicago


We decided to kick off the Aboriginalz T-Shirt Telegram with one of our most popular shirts. Basically, it all started with the following dialogue between the Maitre D' of a fancy restaurant and Ferris from the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off":

Maitre D': You're Abe Froman?
Ferris: That's right, I'm Abe Froman.
Maitre D': The Sausage King of Chicago?
Ferris: [caught off-guard] ... Uh yeah, that's me.
Maitre D': Look, I'm very busy. Why don't you take the kids and go back to the clubhouse? Ferris: Are you suggesting that I'm not who I say I am?
Maitre D': I'm suggesting that you leave before I have to get snooty.
Ferris: Snooty?
Maitre D': Snotty.
Ferris: Snotty?

It's one of the most memorable scenes from the movie and we decided to honor it with as slick and professional a design as we could create. You love the movie. You remember the scene. Now you can have this great Aboriginalz Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago t-shirt!

No comments: